The Original Heavy Built Sawmill
Cut lumber for your house, barn, fencing, horse stables, furniture, and everything in between with a portable saw mill.
It’s affordable to start cutting logs into lumber with an MP-32 Band Sawmill. The MP-32 comes complete and ready to run to help you meet your goals; no assembly of hundreds of bolts and pieces.
The heavy duty MP32 is designed simply, yet engineered to cut as accurately as our most expensive portable sawmill. Log bunks are stationary every two feet apart, giving you a solid log bed! Cook's Saw Manual Portable 32" diameter log cut sawmill is ideal for the hobbyist or the business owner who want a cost efficient portable sawmill.
We set the standard over 15 years ago when we introduced the heavy built MP-32 portable sawmill. And we have continued to lead the industry by offering more features and superior cutting performance for less money with our full line of logging equipment and timber products.
Call for your FREE DVD! 1-800-473-4804 or order online.
- Sturdy 3 x 6 Twin Main Beams - 3/16" heavy wall beams are the foundation of this sturdy frame; this sawmill is built to last a lifetime
- 4-Post Head Frame - heavy wall 3/16" steel tubing construction make for a solid head frame. Little two post head systems and bolt together thin wall tubing doesn't compare
- 19" All Metal Balanced Bandsaw Wheels - allows the bandsaw blade to run true with no vibration typical with belt insert band wheels since they cannot be balanced. No changing of belts and no belt deterioration from drip lubricants.
- Standard 12 Foot Log Cut - this is standard but any length is available
- 2 Log Clamps - cam lock design with hardened clamp head can easily clamp the biggest log you load on your mill and can clamp down to the last 1" board cut
- 2 Squaring Arms - these heavy wall tubing arms are tied together with a foot operated lever which makes for easy up/down movement.
- Blade Lube / Wipe System - the MP32 lube system incorporates a dense felt wick which can absorb the lubricant. The felt wick wipes the blade clean while lubricating it at the same time. The open sight drip valve allows you to precisely control the drip cycles onto the wick; this save money on lubricants. Similar systems simply open drip and waste fluid and money.
- 32" Diameter Log Cut
- 24" Wide Board Cut
- Spring Tension Blade System - the spring tension system is simple yet superior over hydraulically tensioned systems. Blades expand and contract while in and out of the cut; the spring tension expands and contracts with the blade always keeping a constant tension on the blade
- Drive Bearing Assembly - No Pillow Blocks here. Heavy DOM pipe coupled with tapered roller bearings make up this heavy duty unit that is also can be rebuilt. Massive 2-1/8" stressproof shaft size on the band wheel side and 1-7/8" on the drive pulley side.
- Hardened & Ground Roller Guides - depth hardened, precision ground, and greaseable roller guides. Guides have replaceable bearings for multiple uses.
- Fully Adjustable Wheel Tracking System - vertical and horizontal tilt of your band wheels is a must and sawmills without this adjustment should be avoided no matter what mill you buy
- Easy Change Magnetic Log Scales - all in one scales can be cluttered and hard to read, with these easy to read magnetic scales you can quickly and easily change them out if needed. There are two sets of measurements per scale and two scales can sit side by side.
- Stainless steel log bunk covers - helps to protect the saw bed finish and reduces markings on the wood
- Easy access flip open metal band wheel covers
- Extra Length Per Foot- $195.00
- Extra Squaring Arm & Log Clamp-$395.00
- Log Turner/Loader 12V Winch System- this includes the winch system, and log turner attachment - $895.00 *This does not include the Log Ramps
- Log Turner/Loader 120V Winch System- this includes the winch system, and log turner attachment - $1,095.00 *This does not include the Log Ramps
- Log Ramps- $495.00
- Log Taper - $295.00
- All Metal "Unbreakable" Cant Hook- $95.76
- 4ft. Steel Timberjack - $106.45
- Spare Tire- Call for current pricing
- Box of 10 Cook's Super Sharp Blades- call for current pricing
- Trailer Package- Includes full size trailer axle, heavy wall 13" tires, frame legs, and tail lights - $1,247.00
- 12 Volt Forward/Reverse- $1,595.00
- 120 Volt Forward/Reverse- $2,110.00
- 12 Volt Head Up and Down- $1,350.00
- 120 Volt Head Up and Down - $1,650.00
Standard Mill Prices
- 10 hp Single Phase Electric Sawmill- $12,750.00
- 20 hp Kohler Gas Engine Sawmill- $12,750.00
- 25 hp Kohler Fuel Injected Gas Sawmill - $13,350.00
Package Deals can be found by clicking on this link 'Package Deal'
For Financing click HERE
- MP-32 portable sawmills that are purchased with a trailer package come standard with a 2" ball hitch. Additional sizes can be requested when ordering.
- Sawmills with trailer packages picked up at the plant in Alabama are assembled complete and ready to be hooked up for hauling
- Sawmills with trailer packages that are being shipped by truckline require that the head, and trailer package are removed here at the plant and crated for shipment. This means that you will need a forklift or tractor with a front end loader with an 800 lb. lifting capacity to remove them from the delivery truck.
- Due to DOT regulations mills being shipped by truckline will not come with a battery