Sharpen your own bandsaw blades using hydraulic power! Cook's Saw introduces our famous Cat Claw Sharpener in a easy hook up hydraulic version. Simply hook up to your hydraulic power source with quick disconnects and have yourself a fully operational automatic sharpener in minutes.
- Zero Tolerance Grind Rock Shaft- the rock is mounted on a separate shaft keeping the rock from moving side to side when grinding. A stable grind rocks produces the sharpest finish
- Hydraulic Grind Motor- this motor drives the grind rock and is powerful and quiet
- Depth Adjustment- fully adjustable for gullet depth grinding
- Accurately Designed Cams- this is the heart of a good sharpener. Each cam is cut out with computer controlled machinery and then hand checked for each machine
**All non-Super Sharp cams are standard 10 deg face angle: Lenox, Simonds, Suffolk, & Woodmizer
- Adjustable Feed Control- full speed control of blade grind feed
- Grind Rock Speed Control - this allows for full control of the speed of the grind rock
- Blade Rest Bearings- allows for a non-resistance advancement of the blade by the push finger feed.
- Quick Adjustment Blade Clamp- this device holds the blade firmly in place during the grinding procedure (no slipping)
- Sharpens 1"-4" blades
Now $1,795.00! Call or email to order today! Or click Hydraulic Sharpener to order online.