Cook's Saw Resharp Service
If you have dull blades we can make them better than when they were new. Cook's Saw has over 30yrs. experience in sharpening thin kerf bandsaw blades for the sawmill industry.
We can sharpen most every brand blade out there including Lenox, Simonds, Woodmizer, and Suffolk just to name a few.
*Blades we can sharpen: From 1" wide with a minimum 3/4" tooth spacing up to 2" wide blades
*We do not sharpen carbide tipped blades
- Sharpening - your blades will be sharpened to a keen edge and perform better than when they were new
- Tooth setting - highly accurate computer controlled setters will restore proper set back to your blades
- Body flatness - blades take on curvature over time and we'll restore them for optimal performance when needed
Only $7.50 ea. for blades up to 17ft.
Only $8.00 ea. for blades 17"1" and over
Sending blades for sharpening:
1. Send your blades to us and include your name and phone number in the box.
Ship blades to the following address:
Cook's Saw Mfg.
Attn: Sharpening Dept
160 Ken Lane
Newton, AL 36352
2. We will call you when your blades arrive in case you have any special instructions we need to know
3. After we are finished with your blades we will call you with the total and you can make payment by credit card